Friday, November 30, 2007

Today's portfolio work...

I've decided that the best way to organize my paper for right now is into categories of introduction, the insider's debate, text vs. discussion, my synthesis, and conclusion. When I reach that point, however, I may decide to put my synthesis and conclusion together if the ideas overlap too much. So far, I have a working introduction, I wrote out the insider's debate, and am almost through the text vs. discussion part, but I still want to incorporate two sources. I may further divide that section into a sort of "what the experts say" and "what the professors/students say." That is one issue I am facing right now.

Today, I will finish the text vs. discussion portion, and before I go any further, I want to print a copy and read through it altogether for coherence. After that, I will continue to synthesize my own ideas and perspective on the issue, probably into a very rough outline of ideas and use that to follow for the last two sections of my portfolio.

No comments: